Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday Morning News Just for Us (Boomers That Is!)

Happy Sunday Everyone! I thought I would do something that I haven't done in a while and scour the net this morning for some interesting baby boomer news....it seems like it has been forever since I've done this, so here goes.....
  • This week's topic over at Not Fit to Pick is "Romance in the Workplace." It is becoming more common for people to find love at work. After all, they work closely together, have tons in common and spend a lot of time together. Sometimes it works, but what happens when it doesn't? Have you or someone you know had this experience? How did it turn out? What lessons were learned? Click here to read more!
  • Have you thought of trying hypnosis to treat your menopausal symptoms? The subconscious mind is a powerful thing. It has been reported that people under hypnosis have even undergone surgery without anesthesia. So, how about using it to alleviate the physical symptoms of menopause. Curious? Click here to read more.
  • Vision changes with age there is no doubt about it. Haven't you noticed that your arm just isn't long enough anymore? It has been found that the risk for macular degeneration, an age related eye condition, increases in those who have a diet with foods that have a high glycemic index. This would be a diet filled with refined carbs. Click here to read more from Natural News.
  • Wondering just how much you will collect from Social Security when you retire? Social Security has just released a new tool to help baby boomers calculate their estimated benefits. I tried it and it is a breeze. Click here to read an article in the Chicago Tribune that will give you all of the details.

Have a great week everyone. Have a thought or comment about one of the topics? Post It!


>

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Eileen,

I am a Hypnotherapist, and I help people with physical, emotional, and spiritual challenges all the time.

One of the best things that people can use themselves is EFT. You can read about it for free at www.emofree.com.

Not only do I do sessions for clients, but I also make custom videos for hypnosis, eft, and energy healing for them to work on their issues.

Thanks for bringing up one of my favorite topics!!

Sally

www.drsallywitt.com

Eileen said...

Sally,
Although I have never tried EFT, I have two friends who have and have found it to be very beneficial. I first became aware of it last year when I was attending a book group studying the law of attraction. I have a link on the resources page at my Lunar Radiance site regarding EFT.

Thanks for your comment!