Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Friendly Approach to Quitting Smoking

I always like to bring you new topics and products that I think will enhance your life. Quitting smoking is something I have been wrestling with for years. I know it is something that I have to do for obvious reasons, but I have tried in the past and failed. I have set a quit date for myself of September 3rd....the date is rapidly approaching and I am nervous. In my research for tips and techniques I have found what I consider to be a friendly, practical approach by Dr. Sally Witt.

Dr. Sally, as she is know, is a Breakthrough Coach, and hypnotherapist who has a Ph.D. in Spiritual Counseling. Because the habit of smoking is not only a physical addiction, but a psychological one as well, Dr. Sally addresses the psychological area through a series of videos focusing on hypnosis, EFT (emotional freedom techniques) and NLP (neurolinguistic programming).

This is a new launch for her, so I have not received mine yet, but I am anxious and hopeful. I have spent hundreds of dollars in the past on patches and gum, so for me to invest $97 in my health seems like a great deal. And.....since I spend $6/day on cigarettes I figure I will recoup my money within 3 weeks.

If you are interested in reading more just click the link Stop Smoking With Dr Sally. There is a full explanation of the program. Here's to good health!!


Technorati Profile

No comments: