Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday Morning News Just For Us!

Thanksgiving is over and the race is on to find the perfect gifts, decorate, wrap, bake cookies and plan the perfect holiday meal. Some radio stations are playing Christmas music 24/7 and we are inundated with commercial after commercial. You can already feel the mania building. Geez.....how will we squeeze in the responsibilities of daily life without totally losing our minds?

Personally, I plan on trying to keep everything in perspective and find some balance this holiday season. I will try to do as much of my holiday shopping, as possible, online. Why spend the money on gas and fight the crowds? I will elicit the help of my daughter when it comes to decorating and baking.....she loves it, so that is not much of a chore for her. Most importantly, I will TRY to keep in mind what the spirit of the season is really about and not totally lose my mind!

In honor of the impending frenzy, much of this week's news is devoted to managing the stress. Happy reading and stay calm!

No comments: