Sunday, November 25, 2007

Cyber Monday

First came "Black Friday" now we have "Cyber Monday." It seems that Monday, November 26th is designated Cyber Monday.....the heaviest day for online shopping. As I mentioned in my previous post, part of my plan to make my holidays less stressful is to do as much of my shopping as I can online. Actually, I started today and I thought I would pass along some of the sites I found. A couple of these are really great for sending gifts to people you may not have the opportunity to see, but want them to know you are thinking about them.

I have it set that so all you have to do is click on the box and you will go right to the site.

Cheryl & Co. Yummy stuff here! Love the pictures. The Popcorn Factory More great eats! I sent 2 today.

PersonalizationMall.com- 10% Off Every year my kids get a new ornament to add to their collection. When they leave to start their own homes, they will have their personal collection for their tree. I found some adorable, personalized ornaments for them here, and at a great price!

I was a shopping fool today, but at least I was able to do it in my pajamas!


No comments: