Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday Morning News Just for Us!

Greetings Everyone From Beautiful Arizona!!

Because I am away.....actually I am sitting in the Sky Harbor Airport, there will be no Sunday morning news as we usually know it.

I have just spent 4 of the most wonderful days with my husband, in beautiful Sedona. This was my sojourn to the energy vortexes in the hopes of feeling their power and strength. I was not disappointed! Sedona is one of the most beautiful places I have ever seen. The pictures do it no justice. The red rocks are truly a site to behold. Although I am definitely NOT what you would consider a "hiker," I did my share over the past few days with joy!

We stayed a fabulous resort called the Amara......just perfect. I did indulge is a much needed massage. Kudos to my therapist, Kris. When I asked for "deep tissue" she took it seriously! It felt incredible.

Yikes.....my plane is boarding already. Next post will include some pictures. Have a wonderful week ladies!

No comments: