Sunday, May 25, 2008

Ticker Factory

Happy Sunday Everyone! How many of you have a long weekend? I do! Yeah! I wanted to pass along something I found that is fun. It is called the Ticker Factory.

If you are like me and you need to physically scratch things off your "to do" list, then you may like this. Since I am in the process of some serious weight loss, I need to do everything I can to keep myself motivated. This site allowed me to create a cute way to chart my progress. Wow...going public really makes me accountable now!



You can do a count down for just about anything! Count down your days left before vacation; count down the days until you retire; chart your progress towards saving a certain amount of money....the possibilities go on and on. Give it a try!

1 comment:

Claudia Meydrech said...

Hi Eileen,

I sure am happy that I'm not hot flashing any more and all of that is behind me! Thanks for including Happy Nutritionist and Work at Home Grandmoms on your blogrolls. Are you a Grandmom? If so, I'd love to feature you on the WAHG site:-) God bless, Claudia