Friday, February 29, 2008

Hair-The Good, The Bad and The Ugly Part 2

A couple of posts ago I wrote about the gyrations women go through to have a "good hair day." I also admitted that I was going to cheat on my stylist, and the guilt that I felt over doing so.

Well....I did it. The deed is done! I crossed over to someone new, and I must say that any guilt I had is totally gone. Christopher is my new man. He listened, understood and was able to completely satisfy my needs. He took his time; he was in no rush to make me happy. He was careful and meticulous as he placed each highlight. New cut....new color.....I have been transformed and I absolutely love it! I had a great hair day today, and despite the beginnings of a sinus infection, I felt great.

I have succumbed to "Salon Junkie Syndrome" and I am totally ok with it. So go ahead...jump ship if you're not happy. A person who brings a new set of eyes to your hair frenzy can work wonders. As for me, I will stick with Christopher.....until I feel the need to wander again.

PS: If you live in the Philadelphia area, and are in need of a change, check out The Lion's Mane at 1133 Pine Street. It is a small, two chair salon tucked away in the middle of the block. The two owners, who are the only stylists and colorists, are warm and welcoming and do great work.

No comments: