Thursday, October 9, 2008

Congratulations to October's Birthday Club Winner

Congratulations go out to this month's birthday girl, Meg R. from Florida.

Meg is a busy nurse practitioner from Florida who will be celebrating her 55th birthday on October 25th. She is a long time sufferer of night sweats due to an early hysterectomy, but she found her relief about a year ago when she purchased her first pair of wicking pajamas from Lunar Radiance.

What does Meg have to say about her sleepwear from Lunar Radiance?

"I was greatly impressed at how comfortable the PJ's were, soft, moveable against the sheets, and how comfortable I was. I can say I really didn't fully realize how uncomfortable I was until wearing your PJ's. It just seemed to balance my temperature."

"My initial expectation was that the material would be very flimsy and thin, but I was wrong. It is very comfortable to lounge in and you do not feel like you need a robe to 'cover up'. The repeated washings just make it more comfortable. These are certainly worth the price. It's part of how I take care of me ~ I'm worth it!"

So, What Product Did She Pick?

Meg decided that she would like to receive her 50% discount on one of our older styles, The Rochelle. Because it is a discontinued style, I asked her to select another item that would receive the 10% discount for this month. She picked one of her original favorites, The Colleen.

Our regular price, which is already discounted off of the msrp is $52.99, but in honor of Meg, The Colleen will be on sale for $47.70 for the month of October! Just click on the picture above to check it out.

You won't want to miss out on such a great value. So jump on it while supplies last. The Colleen is available in pink and sage green!

CLICK HERE to learn more about Lunar Radiance's birthday club. It's free and you don't have to buy a thing!

No comments: