Sunday, October 12, 2008

Calling All Baby Boomers! Raise Your Vibration by Being Grateful

Happy Sunday Everyone!

There was so much doom and gloom this week with the given worldwide economic situation. You pretty much had to live under a rock not to hear any of it. In addition, Americans are being bombarded with constant political ads, mostly negative. I for one have had my fill!''

I am choosing, for today, to step away from all of this negativity and raise my vibrational level by focusing on the people and things in my life for which I have to be grateful. Please join me and add to my list!
  • I am grateful that my daughter is home from college for a four day visit.
  • I am grateful that I had a household of healthy, happy college students last night, and got to make breakfast for them this morning.
  • I am grateful that I am having my family over for a roast beef dinner today.
  • I am grateful that I have roast beef and mashed potatoes to cook!
  • I am grateful that it is such a beautiful fall day today.
  • I am grateful that the Phillies are in the playoffs and playing today....Go Phillies!

C'mon.......What do you have to be grateful for? Spread the word! Let's attract something positive today!

7 comments:

Margie B said...

I am with you Eileen! I am grateful that my family is all healthy!

I am grateful that I have my Darol, who supports me 150% in all that I do!

I am grateful for all the new friends that I have met through Ladies Who Launch - what a great group of dynamic women!!

Anonymous said...

I am grateful that Hubs is home from Germany safe & sound.

I am grateful for my new meditation practice.

I am grateful for Gracie who licks my face & heart.

I am grateful for you blog post!

p.s. I found you through LWL :~)

Coach Colette said...

I'm thankful for the second (public) opportunity today to express my gratitude.

I'm thankful for my family and my friends who have become family.

I'm thankful for the fantastic, talented people I've attracted into my consulting/coaching network.

I'm thankful for my home, health.

Cheers, Coach Colette
http://twitter.com/coach_colette

Anonymous said...

Eileen, what a great blog topic. My favorite of yours was about the college students! I am grateful also that it's a sunny day and that I live in beautiful, sunny, southern California. I am grateful for my healthy family as well.

Sheri
(LWL)

Anonymous said...

Roast beef and mashed potatoes, mmmmmm!!!

Holistic Health Consultant said...

I am grateful for my family, my health and my cat. I started the 3 blessings with 2-3 friends. We email each other daily with 3 things we're grateful for. Lately, we haven't been as consistent. This motivates me to do it daily.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

grateful for autumn leaves + pumpkin patches...fall mornings = geese flying south.