Saturday, April 26, 2008

Looking for Hot Flashing Squirrel Lovers!

I was searching for a photo today for a project I was working on and came across a photographer who really does some pretty neat stuff. Her name is Teri Francis....her work is at the right and left.

What started out with her love for squirrels has turned out to be more than just a hobby; it has become a passion that has taken her beyond the world of her furry/feathered friends.

I contacted her to find out where I could purchase some of her work and we had a chance to chat. She, too, is a baby boomer.....soon to be 50....(ok now I outed her age, hope she doesn't mind) who has turned something she always enjoyed doing, into something that not only brings her joy, but some green too! She is a fascinating, creative and talented woman. I can't wait to have her do some work for my wicking sleepwear business!

I LOVE to hear about baby boomer women who are pursuing dreams and passions, and I just wanted to share!

To see more of her work (she has much more than just critters) look for Teri Francis at BigStockphoto.com or Dreamstime.com. Have a passion for squirrels, visit Squirrel Hugger.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Eileen,

Thanks so much for your kind words and interest in my photos! And,no ... I don't mind being "outed" about turning 50! I don't know that I would have had the wits or the courage to pursue my passions at a younger age. The ecentricity of a middle-age woman who talks to --and photographs-- squirrels seems more acceptable than it might be for someone in their 20's or 30's.

But thanks to successful business women like you, I hope that young people will be inspired and encouraged to pursue their passions and dreams at whatever age it strikes them!

Thank you again for contacting me, and for the great resources you provide on your blog and your website, www.lunarradiance.com. I look forward to trying your wicking wear, and I'll be glad to help you in any way that I can with images for your business.

Big squirrel hugs to you, Eileen!

-- Teri Francis