Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sunday Morning News Just For Us

First, let me start off by saying "Happy Grandparent's Day" to all of you who are grandparents. Actually, one of our stories of the week deals with what names grandparents like to be called. I called my grandparents Pop-Pop and Nana, and my children called my mother Nana as well. My brother's grandchildren call him Pop-Pop and his wife "Granny." So let me ask you, if you are a grandparent, what do your grandchildren call you? How did you pick that name?

Now, on to what is new for us this week.

1 comment:

Bev Mahone said...

Just stopped by to say hi! I've read your posts on Fabulously40 and I enjoy reading your "Sunday Morning news Just for Us."

I'm just plain old grandma to my one year old grandson---but a baby boomer diva grandma to EVERYONE ELSE!

Peace & Blessings,
Beverly
www.enjoyyourmenopause.com