Saturday, July 18, 2009

Americans Must Pay Attention

I rarely write on political issues. However, as a mother of a recent graduate, who is facing difficulties finding a job; a mother of a child who will graduate from college within the next 4 years, and as a baby boomer who has worked as a teacher for 30 years and would like to see her medical benefits and pension intact, I have to write.

I have my own opinions about Obama, the stimulus, the proposed food and beverage taxes and the proposed healthcare plan, and I will keep them to myself. What I would like to do is encourage people to educated themselves on these pressing issues and contact your Congressmen and Senators to let them know how you feel.

Looking for additional information? Here are some websites and articles that I have found that may be of interest:

No comments: