Thursday, March 6, 2008

Do You Know A Surfing Novice?

Because of my internet business, Lunar Radiance, I spend an enormous amount of time surfing the net. It never occurred to me that there are those who find the world wide web a challenge. Last night, I was speaking with my cousin. She is an intelligent, 48 year old woman, but she confessed that she basically uses her computer for playing games and sending email. I was amazed.

I use the internet for business, shopping....lots of shopping, research, entertainment and as a resource for answers to questions of all sorts. I frequently look for answers to medical questions for myself, my family and friends. While I was surfing today, I came across an article on the CNN website which offers tips for finding answers to medical questions without losing your mind. Click Here to read more. Most Boomers I know are often looking for medical info. so this article could be extremely helpful. (We do seem to have a few more aches and pains these days!)

Now, if you are reading this, most likely you are not one of the novices that I am talking about, but make sure to pass it along to someone you know who may need a bit of help conquering the challenges of the world wide web!

No comments: