Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday Morning News Just for Us!

Happy Sunday Morning From Buffalo!

This weekend my husband and I traveled to Buffalo to attend the wedding of his godson. What a beautiful place. Thanks to the wonders of technology, I am blogging from the airport. Don't you just love it!

Since we were only 30 minutes from Niagra Falls, we made a quick visit...I had never been. The most beautiful site. The sound of the rushing water and the power of the falls truly makes you have a deep respect for the beauty and possible fury of nature. We had a wonderful time visiting with my husband's family, and witnessing the marriage. There is something so hopeful about watching a young couple start out. Their relationship is so pure and untainted by the world. It is so lovely and I wish Adam and Lorianne well.

Now...back to business. Let see what happened this week in the baby boomer world and the world of women in transition (nice way to put menopause and perimenopause)

No comments: