Saturday, December 5, 2009

FREE SHIPPING ON WICKING SLEEPWEAR!

I love being able to pass along holiday savings and what woman doesn't like to take advantage!! I do. I scour the internet and daily circulars for the best deals. My favorite deal is free shipping and that is what I have for you.

All wicking pajamas and wicking nightgowns will ship for free when you shop at Lunar Radiance.

Do you have a baby boomer family member or friend who tosses and turns night after night because she is suffering from night sweats? Give her a gift that is not only attractive and comfortable, but will bring the relief she so deserves.

Click here to see for yourself how fashion and function merge to bring the ultimate relief!

ZAZZLE OFFERS FREE SHIPPING TOO! 12/5/09
You can also take advantage of free shipping at my Zazzle stores too! Great, easy to personalize, postage, holiday cards, gifts, party invitations and more. If you haven't been there yet, you won't want to miss it!


No comments: