Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sleepwear for Plus Sizes

Brrrr..........it is cold here in New Jersey this fine Saturday morning, but I like it! Since my hot flashes are a pretty regular happening these days, I don't really mind. It is a bit of a welcome relief. Plus, this is just one more signal that the winter and holiday season is upon us and I love it. Next week, my daughter will be home from college for her winter break and then I will be able to decorate my house for the holidays. I made her a promise that I would wait since she has certain decorations she likes to take care of.

Anyway......my good friends over at Wicking J Sleepwear introduced their fall/winter line of wicking sleepwear a couple of weeks ago. Of course their products are of excellent quality or else I wouldn't carry them at Lunar Radiance, but I wanted to mention that they have expanded their plus sizes! Because there was such demand for more plus, Wicking J. had added 4X, 5X and 6X to their inventory and I have added it to mine!

Both the Chelsea Wicking Pajamas and the Abigail Wicking Nightgown both come in a full range of sizes. So if you or someone you knows is in need of some relief from those nasty night sweats, but has been unable to find sleepwear because they are a plus size lady, please pass this information along to them. They will love you for it!

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice post..! Well, I found cute and adorable sleepwear at Aeropostale.