Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Election is Over - Yeah!

After record turnouts across the country for a historic election, the people have spoken! After two years of campaigning and mudslinging the election is over. We are through with the nasty commercials, and maybe we will experience some healing and repairing. Heaven knows this country needs healing and repairing.

My voting experience was uneventful. I must have picked a great time to cast my vote because the line was minimal. I had already made my decisions for the presidential and local elections so I didn't spend much time in the booth. It was pretty much in and out.

I have my reservations about the outcome. Maybe I am jaded, but I am hard pressed to believe that any one administration will be able to do what this one has promised, but I suppose one can always hope.

What are your thoughts, concerns and hopes? How was your voting experience....any problems or clear sailing? Did everyone in your house vote along the same line? What do you think about the media coverage? What will we all do now?

No comments: